As well as singing in Chandos Chamber Choir, playing video games, hiking in Norwegian mountains, learning Finnish and other fun stuff, here are some of the more productive activities I’ve done in my spare time…
- Note that Green Gauge is quite a stressful game and the only way to win is not to play…
- Created trafficfreeregentspark.org.uk, a campaign site for the Outer Circle Action Group to stop rat-running in Regent’s Park
- Cycled to Brighton for Teenage Cancer Trust and Bristol for Action Medical Research
- Donated my spare time to great effect by doing my job for charity on a Saturday.
- Helped create whosebagisthat.com, a site (no longer running) to promote an auction of handbags raising money for the Prince’s Trust
- Mentor bright young people from disadvantaged backgrounds with the Social Mobility Foundation